Owning a jeep is a good part until you struggle with its lights. Are you also looking for LED lights for Jeep wranglers for better lighting? If you find it a challenging task, we are here for your assistance. In this article we have tried to cover 2 LED lights that we concluded to be best for your Jeep Wrangler. If you are confused about which brand to choose, consider reading this article till the end to make up your mind.
How To Choose LED Lights For Jeep Wranglers?
Choosing LED lights for a jeep wrangler can be challenging, but not after considering some basic aspects if you think of these five things while looking for LED lights.
· Firstly you need to have a good command of your research. You need to know everything from features to price, pros to cons, tips to things you receive.
· In your research, you need to know about LED vs HID basics. Have firm information about what you want, either LED or HID.
· The brightness lumens are what you must know.
· Check out LUX.
· Visit related websites, online or offline, and have a Conversation with the dealer to ensure authenticity.
· Get along with your budget.
Best LED Lights For Jeep Wrangler:
We have presented two best-led lights for the jeep wrangler.The two names for this category of LED lights are;
· 7 Inch Round Halo LED Headlights.
· Waterproof RGB LED Rock Lights
Read out their features below to know more about these lights.
7 Inch Round Halo LED Headlights:
The 7-inch round Halo LED headlights are high-performance with good heat resistance and fast heat dissipation. They are durable and user-friendly. The exciting part is that they are water, dust and shockproof, so you are safe to a great extent. They come with high intensity and improved brightness. Our brand guarantees its performance, providing satisfaction to the user. Each light of the 7 Inch Round LED Halo Headlights is epoxy sealed to prevent moisture.
The 7 Inch Round Halo LED Headlights to come with;
· 2×7 inch headlight.
· A halo ring.
· Controller with wire harness.
· 2×H4 to H13 adapter.
Easy to install, these headlights are overall a good pick for jeep owners.
Waterproof RGB LED Rock Lights:
After the 7-Inch Round Halo LED Headlights comes the Waterproof RGB LED Rock Lights for your Jeep Wrangler. These rock lights are best for the night time to protect you from significant damage. These lights are app-controlled, and you can access the music modes for some entertainment by installing the app. An exciting part of the Waterproof RGB LED Rock Lights is that they are washing-friendly, so you can also clean them with water. Best for all kinds of rough and harsh driving. They are water and dustproof. It comes with a one-year warranty and is user-friendly to a great extent.
The Best RGB LED Rock Lights have three controlling ways. They can be controlled by a cable, remote, app or other brands. The Bluetooth function controls the lights in a good way. This RGB LED Rock Lights come with;
· 6Pcs Neon Underglow Lighting Kit.
· APP control.
· Wireless Remote
Tips To Use:
To use a gadget, you must know some dos and don’ts, ethics and etiquette to operate it. Mainly those tips are summarised in the instruction manuals for user assistance. To make some more clarifications for you guys, we have mentioned some information in this article. Go through them so that you would not have a hard time using LED lights for your Jeep Wrangler.
· First, when you get your package, check out everything you receive. Verify all accessories and if the box lacks anything, immediately inform the customer service centre.
· After verifying the things, check out the instruction manual. Read it out to know how to operate the lights.
· According to the manual, install the lights on your Jeep and test them with the help of a remote or app, whatever is provided.
· As LED lights come in different colours, verify all the colours with the remote to get a better hand on the lights.
· If the app controls the lights, install that app via the link provided and go through the app with all attention and test the lights with that app. Check out all the features and verify authenticity.
· If you get confused, check out the app if there is an instruction manual or contact the helpline for your assistance.
· Lastly, maintenance is the key to the long life of your lights. If you maintain them, they will go a long way with you.
How can I make my Jeep headlights brighter?
To make your Jeep headlights brighter, follow some essential points.
· Upgrade your headlight bulbs to LED or HID to get brighter light.
· Maintain the lights. Use a headlight restoration kit to clean them. When the lights are clean, they will emit better light.
· Go for premium halogen bulbs if you want brighter and premium light.
· Retrofit your lights.
These ways are proven to make headlights brighter. Consider them to get better and brighter light.
Are HID lights brighter than LED lights?
LED and HID lights are categorised as bright lights, but if you go deep into the analysis, LED lights to have up to 9000-10,000 lumens while HID lights have up to 8000 lumens. A minor difference, but it matters a lot. Well, both of them are way better than bare halogen bulbs.
How much should I spend on LED lights for my Jeep?
You can get LED lights in all price ranges. But we suggest going for medium ranged LED light costing around $30 to $100. In this range, you will get good, price-worthy LED lights that you won’t regret buying.
If you are looking for goodled lights for jeep wranglers,then we hope this article was a source of great help for you. Consider your budget and wants in LED lights, and then choose wisely.