Are you still searching for a simple way to transform your ride by installing LED strip lights? If so, stop wasting energy by looking further, as we have a great solution for you. We know that finding the perfect led lights for your car is not an easy task as nobody wants to spend money on a light that will only last a few months.
But what if you could get your desired LED light with exceptional features right here?
So if you want to learn more about the best wireless led lights for car, then you need to keep an eye on this article. So, get ready to enjoy your ride to the fullest by installing LED lights in your car.
Eye-Catching Features of CarLEDLogo LED Door Sill Lights
Following are some eye-catching features of this LED door sill lights
· Multiple Color Options
This super exciting feature catches everyone’s attention because it allows you to explore red, blue, green, yellow, and purple colors all in a single light. So you can switch between exciting colors depending on your mood.
· Custom Logo Lights
More than just being visually appealing, this LED adds another dimension. You can customize them to your specific needs, such as creating any logo with your name, photograph, company name, favourite movie images, etc. Such exciting features, of course, will come at a cost, so it’s not a big deal to dig a little deeper into your wallet. You can order here directly for the customozed logo service: https://www.carledlogo.com/custom-led-lights/
· Easy to install
Everyone is looking for quick ways to save time and energy in this fast-paced world, especially when it comes to installation work. But don’t worry, thesewireless led lights for car are super easy to install. There is no need for drilling, taping, or wiring. All you need to do is remove the back tape and attach the light to the desired location in your car. It hardly takes about 20 minutes to complete.
· Bit pricey
· Low heat resistance
What did you Get into the Box?
· 4 Wireless Car Door Sill Light
· 1 USB Charging Cable
· 2 x Magnets
· 12-month warranty
· Instruction manual
Exceptional Features of Wireless Door Lights
Following are some exceptional features of LED car door lights
· Automatic ON/Off System
When you open the car door, the projector light turns on automatically, and when you close the door, it turns off automatically. This feature allows you to save energy by turning off lights when they are not in use, reducing the load on the battery.
You might be worried if you left your car’s headlights on overnight, as it quickly depleted the battery. But that’s not the case if you leave your car’s LED light turned on overnight. Yes, even though they are brighter and last longer, this LED lighting is highly-efficient, using approximately 85% less energy than traditional halogen bulbs.
· Excellent Durability
This feature increases the value of this LED light because the longer the light hours, the longer the time will be. As a result, with a lifespan of 20,000 hours, these LED lights provide excellent durability. That’s 20 times the lifespan of a halogen bulb.
· Easy installation
· Need proper care
· Get out of place if not properly installed.
What did you Get into the Box?
· Two projector lights with a custom logo (black)
· Two magnetic plates
· Two 3M Sticker Magnet Plate
· Two 3M Sticker Welcome Light
· 12 months warranty card
· 3M tape
· User manual
Tips on How to Style LED Lights on Your Car?
After buying LED lights, many people got confused about where to place them in cars so that they did not appear odd and didn’t ruin the car’s overall aesthetic appeal. There are hundreds of ways to style the interior and exterior of your car with LED lights. However, for your convenience, we’ve included some styling tips below.
· Placing LED lights on your vehicle’s footwells will dramatically improve its lighting. It’s a minor detail that can make a big visual difference.
· If you want to add more lighting to your car’s footwells, place LED strip lights just below the seats. Yes, this is a quick yet simple addition to upgrading your footwell LEDs.
· It’s an excellent way to highlight your engine components by installing LED strip lights in the engine area, which can completely transform your car from the inside out.
· Boost the appearance of your vehicle’s front end, similar to that of luxury sports cars, by installing LED strip lights in your headlights.
· Moreover, you can also connect your LED lights to your dome light to enhance lighting and notify as soon as the doors open.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Can LED Lights Run on Car Batteries?
LED lights can typically be run for 5-10 hours on a 12v battery. However, if you use a high-powered LED light, your run time may be limited to 1-2 hours. So, use a lower-powered light to get the most out of your car battery. Luckily the lights above are low-powered lights that can efficiently run on your car’s battery.
Is using LED Lights in your Car Safe?
Yes, LED lights are the safer option as they do not affect your eyes, but they improve driver visibility while causing no harm to the battery or the car’s aesthetics. So, all in all, they are just as safe as any other modern light source. As a result, you can use them without any hesitation.
How to Install LED Lights in a Car?
To make the installation process easier, follow the steps below.
· Start by cleaning the installation area properly with a soft piece of cloth.
· Ensure that the surface to which the light and magnet adhere is smooth.
· Heat the 3M double-sided tape with a heat gun. This will ensure that your strip lights adhere well and do not fall off while driving.
· Finally, place your lights in the desired area.
We hope you enjoyed the article as we solved your mystery aboutwireless led lights for carin just a few minutes. Moreover, we have narrowed your search by weighing the pros and cons and features of both LED lighting so that you are not confused when making a decision. Are you ready to upgrade your car now?